"Like" For an Organization I Volunteer For

I volunteer for The Elizabeth Ann Seton Program.  It assists low income pregnant and parenting women and their children. This program is a hand-up not a hand out. The mothers in this program earn points for volunteering in the community, securing employment or attending school. Our mothers have created a community garden, held a Couch to 5k, and produce/market gift cards to benefit their communities, enhance their sense of pride and build marketable skills. Our motto: Building Stronger Communities One Mom At A Time.

Please help me get them a little money to help these moms.  Just click here and then click like.  I will give you one extra contest entry on one of my giveaways.  Just put "liked" in the comment section.  Thank you for any help!!!
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: