Little Pim Language DVD Review


Little Pim is an award-winning foreign language learning program for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. Between birth and the age of six, the human brain is hard-wired for language learning, and Little Pim helps families take advantage of this brief window, by making language learning easy, fun and effective. Little Pim’s unique Entertainment Immersion Method® provides total immersion in the language. The method engages a child’s love of play watching real kids and animation. Little Pim’s proven repetition technique helps children retain new vocabulary.  Founded on clinical research in early childhood development, Little Pim is available 11 languages including SpanishFrenchChinese and Italian on videosmusicbooksflash cards, gift sets and more. Come see why Little Pim is the number one way to teach kids a foreign language at www.littlepim.com.

I only had one year of Spanish when I was in high school.  I really wished that I had taken more. Therefore, I am glad to see a company that is going all out to try to teach children other languages at a such a young age!!  I feel that my boys will love trying to learn the new language, and will want to learn it so much that they take a whole course in it!

We watched one of Little Pim's Spanish DVDs.  My four, six, and eight year old watched the whole thing.  There are 60 words and phrases on each DVD. I  had the boys say the words out loud after Little Pim did.  I absolutely love this DVD and would love to have the whole set.  There are 6 DVDs in each set. The boys use the words and phrases at random times and catch me off guard.  If I say, "what?"  they remind me that it is Spanish and I haven't studied long enough!!  It is so cute.  It recommends having the children watch it two or three times a week.  I plan to keep that schedule up and see how fast they can learn all of the phrases.  They learned and remembered quite a bit in the first week, and I am anxious to see what they remember in the next week!!!!

We also have the Spanish Bop Music CD.

This carefully chosen collection of 15 cheerful songs will be enjoyed by the whole family and highlights vocabulary taught on the DVDs. The CD features three original songs by Milkshake and Dan Zanes, a megastar on the kids music circuit, performs his toe-tapping rendition of Son Borinqueño in Spanish. The CD contains a 16-page lyrics book that highlights vocabulary from the DVD and includes an English translation of all the songs.
Now keep in mind, I have told the children that they can only listen to this CD at certain times, or this is all that would be playing in my car!!!  They love it that much, and want it on all of the time!!!  I like it too, but I think I need to get them a cd player for their room, so I can listen to a few of my songs too!!!
 
Thank you to Little Pim for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
 
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: