Once Upon a Treehouse Wooden Dollhouses

Lori Kay Shoeneman & Tara Schoeneman-Brown fought over a number of trivial things, as sisters often do. But when it came to their dollhouse toys, they soon discovered it was more fun to play together and use their imaginations to create storylines. They took the concept of working together to a new level with the creation of Once Upon a Treehouse, a line of eco-friendly, wholesome, handmade dollhouse toys. These toys promote quality playtime, complimented with a reliable website filled with fun, interactive ideas for children, parents and grandparents. Once Upon a Treehouse recognizes that not all families are the same by offering a unique, distinctive product line of dollhouses, dolls, pets, clothing and accessories so each child can create their own, unique family. And for every doll purchased, the sisters will donate a soft baby doll to a girl in need.

Aren't they the cutest? We received a doll to play with.  I have to say it is very well made and its little outfit is hand stitched.  If I was still a little girl, I know that I would want the whole dollhouse and accessories.  Actually I never had a dollhouse when I was little, but loved playing with my friend's!!
There is quite a few dolls to pick from, and accessories too. Your little girl can have fun dressing the dolls as well.  Such cute clothes!!!  I had to show you a picture of the little scooter because it is one of my favorites!!!

Thank you to Once Upon a Treehouse for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: