Owl City-The Midsummer Station Cd- Available Now



Dreams And Disasters
Shooting Star
Gold
Dementia
I'm Coming After You
Speed Of Love
Good Time
Embers
Silhouette
Metropolis
Take It All Away

My boys and I love Owl City.  Their hit song, Fireflies, is very special to us.  A couple of summer's ago we went to McDonald's and they had a little kareoke stage set up.  The little kids went up on stage and just talked or sang what they wanted and they recorded it on a cd for us.  My then four year old, loved Fireflies, so that  is what he sang.  Mind you there was no music, just my little four year old boy singing.  Precious.  He still sings the song.
Now, I am playing this new cd for the boys. Some of the songs on the cd have the same beat as we recognize.  However, some of them are quite a bit more upbeat, like Speed of Love.  Don't worry, you can still tell its Owl City.  They have such a distinctive voice.  Of course, Good Time is our favorite because we hear it on the radio all of the time and we know all the words.  Plus we are loving Carly Rae Jepsen!  What a great combo!  When this song comes on we start singing and dancing in the car.  Yeah, I know, we are crazy!!!  "We don't even have to try!"

The Midsummer Station is available on Amazon for $11.88 as well as many other fine retailers.

Thank you to Universal Republic for my sample of Owl City's music.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: