Posy Lane Cool Backpacks, Nap Mats and More!


If you are looking for items to embroider, Posy Lane is the place for you.  Their site is chocked full of items. You can get personalized stamps, tote bags, fleece throws, water bottles, iPhone cases and more.  Since I have little ones, I focused more on the unique items for them.

They have about 40 different backpacks and toddler backpacks.  The personalized Stephen Joseph backpacks are my favorite.  All of them are so cute.  They have so many different designs and I really never have seen backpacks like this before.   I went on the site and let my little boy choose which backpack that he wanted.  He picked the Stephen Johnson Shark Quilted Toddler Backpack.




The toddler backpacks are quilted, and made of 100% cotton. A doubled drawstring is under the flaps and the flaps are embroidered. The flap is actually where his name is embroidered also.  A  bigger design is also embroidered on the front. The backpack can be closed with snaps that magnetically snap together. The backpack has a carry handle in addition to shoulder straps. You can adjust the shoulder straps with button holes and buttons.  I thought that the button hole way of adjusting was super easier than the traditional sliding strap adjustment! The backpacks have a zipper in front with a  key chain.   A design is embroidered on the front. My little boy is using this as his preschool book bag.   As cute as they are you could even use it as a diaper bag or for an overnight bag. The bag measures approximately eleven inches tall by thirteen inches wide by four inches deep.  (Four of the bags are considered premium and do not have the zipper and key chain.  They are a little bigger and measure 13 inches long and 13.5 inches wide.

When he saw his bag, he started to hug it.  He knew that he had picked it out himself.  He loved seeing his name on it.  He tried to show it to everyone that he saw at at school, and even showed the Dr. at his checkup! 

Another product that I liked were their nap mats for children.  Their mint mats are designed for children ages 3 – 5 and measure 18.5” by 46.” The My Nap Pak mats are a little bit bigger than the Mint mats.  They measure 24” by 55."
.

Thank you to Posey Lane for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: