Veggie Tales-Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too! DVD Review Available September 18th


Inspired by a classic VeggieTales favorite song, "Little Guys Can Do Big Things Too", this new release shows kids that even though they are small, they can be used by God to do BIG things! Featuring all new countertop animation with show intros from Bob, Larry and Junior, this fun compilation has a lot of new twists! ALSO features the popular Veggie kids (real kids' voices animated with little veggies) giving their thoughts on everything from how big God is to how little they sometimes feel! Includes popular shows. Dave and the Giant Pickle, Pistachio: The Little Boy Who Woodn't, and Lyle the Kindly Viking. Also includes 3 Great Silly Songs! Includes 10 minutes of BRAND NEW animation.

This DVD is a good one for us during soccer season.  I don't know how many times I hear the boys say, "It's not fair, we would have won, but they are bigger than us"  I am short and have always been shorter than everyone and I don't think I whined like that!  I am glad they got to watch the Veggie Tales gang show that being little shouldn't hold you back.  Now, my children are small and I don't care which team wins or loses in the soccer game, but I hope after seeing The Veggie Tales, that they realize that they are plenty capable of playing a great game and not just giving up.

Thank you to Big Idea for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: