Wonder Box-An Awesome Box Full Of Activities


 
Do you ever wish that you had crafts planned out and the supplies ready for you just like when you go to the library for craft day? I love it when I take my kids to events and someone has planned crafts out for them.  I always wish I was as creative.  Well, I have found a kit for 3-6 year olds that has creative activities mailed right to your door! It is called a Wonder Box.  In every Wonder Box you'll get 3 fantastic hands-on projects, plus extra treats that spark creativity and build essential skills for kindergarten. 
  • A box a month for curious kids 3 to 6.
  • Three handpicked projects + all supplies.
  • Monthly themes: crafts, science & more.
  • Quality materials, always.
Here is a kit that we received to work on.

Project 1

Story Cape
This handmade cape starts as an art project but lives on as a costume for endless adventures.

Project 2

Build Your Own Puppet
All your child needs to make a new felt friend. You'll be amazed at the character your little puppeteer comes up with.

Project 3

Story Cards
Each hand illustrated card provides the next twist in a story you and your creative kiddo make up together. Story time and together time wrapped up in one deck of fun.

Bonus Recipe

Stone Soup
Top off your Once Upon a Time experience with a big pot of homemade Stone Soup.

My little boy had a blast with this kit.  He loves to play with capes, and he had a blast making this one.  The cape comes already made, and the child takes special fabric crayons(provided) and colors on the white side of the cape.  After that I had to put a piece of white paper over his markings and take an iron to them.  I had never seen a make your own cape like this before, and I think it makes a great keepsake of his early drawings!
Every year one of our local church puts on a puppet show at their Bible School.  Ever since my boys have watched this puppet show, they have loved puppets.  They make paper bag puppets at school a lot.  This kit provides supplies to make a more realistic felt puppet.  Time for a puppet show!
The story cards in this kit remind me a little bit of the kid's game telephone, but with prompts.  There are story cards to lay out on the table.  Your child gets to pick a picture and tell a story about it, then you have to choose a picture and add to the story.  It gets kind of funny, because sometimes it doesn't make any sense at all, but my little boy laughed and laughed.
This kit also comes with a little book called Stone Soup.  This is a favorite in our family as the pre-school teacher reads the story and then helps the children make their own stone soup.  She does this every year.  If you have never read the story or made your own stone soup, you are missing out!!!

You can choose from two plans-
Monthly Plan
Billed monthly.  You cancel any time, free shipping!
$19.99 a month
3 Month Plan 
Billed once every three months.
Plus a bonus gift!
FREE Shipping!
$58.99

Thank you to Wonder Box for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: