Save the Boobies-My Zazzle Shirt Review


Zazzle is the world's leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle's proprietary, patented technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle’s rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirtsbusiness cardsinvitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours. 

Ok, Ok, I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I think you can guess what t-shirt I picked from the site!  It is breast cancer awareness month, and a lot of "different" shirts will be showing up on folks! My husband and I walk in my town's fundraiser "Team Tammy" every year.  My husband has said for years that he wanted a shirt that says "Save the Boobies."  I  had never seen anyone wear one before or seen one that I could buy until I visited Zazzle.  Actually there are numerous Breast Cancer Awareness shirts available.  With Zazzle you can pick out a shirt design that someone else just like yourself has designed!   You also have the opportunity to customize a shirt anyway that you want it.  This would be a great idea for people wanting to make shirts for their own groups, or even a ball team!  I however, went with a premade one, because my husband loved someone's design!
Zazzle is easy to order from.  You basically just pick out your shirt design and select a size, quantity, and color.  You have the option to pick from a standard t shirt, v neck, kids, hoodie, long sleeve t, ringer plus a ton more shirt choices.  My husband is a big guy so we had to go with the 3x, and I selected the basic american apparel shirt for him because I liked that it was 100% jersey cotton.


The shirt came very quickly after we ordered it.  My husband went and told all his coworkers about it and they are thinking about making it a team shirt for the annual walk!
Go check out all of  zazzle's shirt designs.  They have Halloween, funny shirts, video shirts, and more!
Cat-o-Lantern


Thank you to Zazzle for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: