THE GARFIELD SHOW: HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA DVD Review


‘Tis the season to celebrate with Garfield and his friends! Join the party as you eat your way though a hilarious menu of Garfield’s three favorite holidays!  You’ll enter a haunted house, join the Thanksgiving table and open loads of presents this Christmas.  So bring out the pumpkin-pie and hang up the stocking and fill it up with a little Garfield cheer.


EPISODES:
-The Haunted House
-Which Witch
-Turkey Trouble
-Caroling Capers
-Home for the Holidays Pt 1
-Home for the Holidays Pt 2

I have said it before, and I will say it again.  We love it when it is time to break out the holiday episodes!  Garfield and Odie crack us up, and just as much so in these holiday episodes.  After watching one of the Halloween episodes, we are convinced we have our very own ghost cat!  My favorite episode on this disc is Turkey Trouble.  Let's just say that the words "fresh turkey" get a new meaning in this one!!  In Caroling Capers we get to hear Garfield sing for his supper, and in the two part Home for the Holidays we get to see Garfield discovering the true meaning of Christmas the good ole' fashion Garfield way. I do love this lasagna eating cat.  I truly believe that my kids eat lasagna because it is Garfield's favorite!

The Garfield Show Holiday Extravaganza is available at Walmart for $13.44 as well as other fine retailers.


Thank you to Vivendi Home Entertainment for my sample used this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: