Perfect Christmas Gift For Your Man-Philips Norelco Do It Yourself Clippers


180° rotating head do it yourself hair clipper

Easy to use

2-year guarantee, worldwide voltage.
100% waterproof for easy cleaning
Shave or trim. Perfect results without help.
180° rotating head for 100% reach
Precision trimmer attachment for finishing and side burns
Quick Charge Power System: 1hr/60 minutes cordless use
Fully washable for easy cleaning
A wide range of length settings from 1 to 30mm
Adjustable zoom ring for easy length settings
Contour-following combs for speed and comfort
Skin-friendly blades and combs are gentle to the skin
Corded and cordless use
Battery charging, full and low indication
Self-sharpening blades
Lubrication for life

Ok, I bet you are wanting to hear our hair cutting story!  Well it started with a head of hair like this.

Even though it is a do it yourself clipper I decided to help him out a bit because it was soooo long.  I t comes with three guards and I started out with the longest one to be safe. You are even able to adjust the length of the guards themselves too.  You just give the base a little twist and you can see the guard go up and down.  It took us a few minutes to get the guard to adjust height.   We kept pushing the sides of the base in, which allows the clipper head to swivel.  Once we figured that out, I adjusted it to the longest height. I started clipping.  I definitively needed the shorter one!  My husband decided for sure that I was taking too long, and grabbed up the clippers, put on the shortest guard, and went to clipping. Proving yes indeed that it can be done yourself.  However, it is a little short for him because he didn't pay attention to me and didn't adjust the height guard!!

Here is what it looked like almost done.

It was super easy with the guards not to mess up.  He really did a good job minus the part that he should have been less impatient during the learning phase!  He put on the precision trimmer and I helped him trim up his neck.

Here he is!

He said that he would use this trimmer again.  It was nice to save money on a haircut this month!!!



Starting today, November 19th and continuing through December 17th, Philips Norelco will give their Twitter followers the chance to upgrade their electric shaving experience -- and holiday experience – by giving away a PowerTouch with Aquatec every day. They will also give away a weekly $1,000 and SensoTouch 3D grand prize. You can find all of the details, rules and prizes on their Twitter page @ShaveExperts.


Thank you to Philips Norelco for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: