Are you a big Cher fan? If you are you might want to check out this new Cher movie. Take a
revealing look at one of the most iconic artists of our time, and the mother
that raised her. Experience the true story of Cher’s life and her close relationship
with her family, including her mother Georgia Holt. Along with the unique
access to family footage, this exclusive DVD release includes a special
birthday video from Cher to her mother. The DVD is timed to coincide with the release
of Cher’s highly anticipated, new solo album. See the life of a true artist behind
closed doors with Dear Mom, Love Cher available on Amazon for $11.93 as well as many other fine retailers.
Lionsgate Home Entertainment would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader their own copy of Dear Mom, Love Cher.
Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite Cher song.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday October 27th at 8pm.
Thank
you to Lionsgate Home Entertainment for my sample used in this
review and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my
own and honest.
Lionsgate Home Entertainment would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader their own copy of Dear Mom, Love Cher.
Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite Cher song.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday October 27th at 8pm.
Thank
you to Lionsgate Home Entertainment for my sample used in this
review and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my
own and honest.

18 comments:
My favorite Cher songs are All I Really Wanna Do and Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
I like My OKC Mommy on Facebook
(Facebook name: Reggie Mann)
I follow on Facebook
believe is my fav - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
I like her song Believe.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
my favorite is if i could turn back time!
wendywynsma@gmail.com
I like BElieve
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
If I could turn back time
I love Cher?
I can't wait to see this!
Pjames330 at aol dot com
Fb fan
Pjames330 at aol dot com
Twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com
If I could turn back time
My fave Cher song is turn back time.
I follow on facebook.
I follow on twitter under @wendybudrow
My favorite song is If I Could Turn Back Time.
I like you on facebook. (K. Lundine)
twitter follower @klundine
Post a Comment