Michael Angelo's National Heritage Month and Taste Your Way to Italy Sweepstakes


I have never been to Italy, but I do love Italian food.  I can't imagine how great it would be to try pasta in Italy!!  Michael Angelo's, a family-owned company with a 30-year heritage of creating the highest quality Italian entrees in the freezer aisle wants to send you to Italy.
family-owned company with a 30-year heritage of creating the highest quality Italian entrées in the freezer aisle. - See more at: http://www.michaelangelos.com/about.php#sthash.0dJM0mTn.dpuf
family-owned company with a 30-year heritage of creating the highest quality Italian entrées in the freezer aisle. Our founders are Michael Angelo and his mother, Sara, and every box carries our family name. Like any good son, Michael believes that sharing Sara's home-style Italian cooking is the best way to deliver quality and convenience to anyone who truly cares about what they eat. In our family, authentic, Italian taste is everything. - See more at: http://www.michaelangelos.com/about.php#sthash.0dJM0mTn.dpuf
Go here to enter Michael Angelo's Taste Your Way to Italy Sweepstakes and you could win a $12,000 trip to visit Italy and some of its magnificent cities.
The grand-prize winner will receive a trip for two to Italy to visit Tuscany, Rome, and Castello Banfi. 

Entry into Michael Angelo's Taste Your Way to Italy Sweepstakes is open to US residents above the age of 18. Enter once before November 24, 2013.  Go here to get more details and to enter.


My family and I had few of Michael Angelo's frozen entrees for dinner the other night.  The Meat Lasagna is one of our favorites, as we have had it before and it is a quick and easy meal for us.  My husband loves lasagna, but sometimes I just don't have time to make it from scratch.  I can fix this up real quick for dinner and he really likes it.


We also tried the Pepperoni and Salami Flat Bread.  I hadn't seen that before.  I used it as an appetizer for us, but my husband told me to pick up a box because he wanted to take it for his lunch!! My boys called it mini pizza.  I must say that pepperoni and salami is a yummy combination!!

There are plenty of other entrees from Michael Angelo's.  You can try out eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, chicken piccata,  baked ziti with meatballs,  shrimp scampi and more!!!  Check here for a store near you. 


Thank you to Michael Angelo's for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest. 
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: