BabyGanics’ ‘The Germinator’ Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer


When the leaves begin to change color and the air becomes crisp, it is evident that a new season is upon us, and I’m not just talking about the fall or winter. November and December unofficially mark the start of cold and flu season. For most parents, this is a cause for concern as Swine and Avian flu have been running rampant the last few years almost reaching pandemic status in this country. Luckily there are some basic all-natural and time-tested precautions that we should all be taking to help prevent this dreaded virus from afflicting ourselves, our families and most importantly our children this year.

One of the easiest ways to prevent getting sick is to keep your hands clean and germ-free. Constant washing and use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is not only a hassle, but it can also dry out your hands. BabyGanics ‘The Germinator’ Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer effectively kills 99.9% of germs without the harsh side effects of alcohol and other synthetic chemicals. It instead utilizes benzalkonium chloride, a naturally safe and effective substance which makes The Germinator not only fast acting, but allows for use without water or towels, its non-flammable, will not stain your clothing, and definitely won’t dry out your skin. In fact, this non-toxic formula actually moisturizes as it cleans and is of course the best choice for even the tiniest fingers and hands. 

I love hand sanitizers.  I love the fact that it is a quick way to eliminate the germs.  I can grab one of the kids running by me and clean their hands real quick.  When we are out, we don't have to worry about nasty hands all of the time.  The one downfall about hand sanitizers is the strong smell of it.  Now, before I looked past it because of my love for the convenience.  Well, Babyganics Foaming Hand Sanitizer is alcohol free, so free of that strong scent I was just talking about.  Love it.  This one even has a slight tangerine smell, and if you don't like that, they even sell a fragrance free one!!  Now on to the foaming.  What a genious idea.  I feel like that makes it cover better, and somehow makes it easier for my kids and I to see it getting all over their hands. No missing spots here. My hands feel softer after using this because it has moisturizers in it.  The fact that it is alcohol free also contributes to it being less harsh!


BabyGanics ‘The Germinator’ Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer is available in a fresh tangerine scent as well as a fragrance free variety and retails for $6.99 (250ml). This product can be purchased online at www.babyganics.com and nationwide at all Babies R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby locations. 


Thank you to Babyganics for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are honest and my own.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: